[NFBCS] IAAP CPACC certification continuing education credits at national convention?

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 16:13:02 UTC 2024

Hi, I have a CPACC accreditation since 2018. When I have requested in the past credit for national convention event, I was told that none qualify. I did not try in 2023. But, I have tried using the computer science division meeting, as well as some of the other general session meetings where, technOlogy and AI and other things like accessibility were presented, including the Jernigan Institute sessions, etc. The IAAP did not allow those as continuing education.
However, if I were you, I would try again. Maybe if there are more of us pounding on the door somebody will open it. Lol
Hth

Jeanine Lineback