[NFBCS] Pearson VUE Testing Acomodations for the ISC2 Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP) Exam

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Jan 26 21:29:41 UTC 2024

	hello.  Despite assertions to the contrary from some on this list, I, representing the NFB
in Computer Science as its President, am concerned about the difficulty our members, as well as
other blind and low vision professionals, are having with testing for professional
certifications.  In light of this concern, I've raised this issue with the National Office and
President Riccobono has acknowledged that it needs to be a priority for the organization going
forward.  While it's still early days in terms of the steps the National Office has taken to
address this issue, I'm hopeful we'll see visible progress soon on this front.

	Beth, I really appreciate your message because it articulates, in a very elegant manner,
the problem and the solution in a compact form.

-thanks
-Brian