[NFBCS] O.T.: Permanently Disable Artificial Intelligence Process on Windows 10

Nicole Torcolini torcolini at comcast.net
Sat Jun 1 17:45:39 UTC 2024

            I know that this is not really related to accessibility, but
does anyone know how to permanently disable the artificial intelligence
process on Windows 10 64 bit? Whenever it runs, it prevents Microsoft
Outlook from closing properly, so both processes are still running in the
background, and Outlook will not open again-even though it is not on the
taskbar; the only way to fix it is to use the task manager to kill both
processes. I have used Cygwin to chmod 000 (block all access) to ai.exe,
but, no matter how many times that I do that, Microsoft somehow manages to
restore the permissions and run that process.

Nicole who is fighting with Microsoft for control of her laptop