[NFBCS] Inaccessible calendars on websites

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Fri Jun 14 16:38:10 UTC 2024

Not that I can help, but do you have any examples?
—
Christopher (AKA CJ) on the move
Chaltain at Gmail

On Jun 14, 2024, at 10:38 AM, Tracy Carcione via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I have been to several websites that were accessible except for one place that required a date, and the only way to put the date in was with an inaccessible calendar.
Is there any work-around for these things I don’t know about.  I always end up calling AIRA to do Team Viewer and fill in the date for me.
I am using the latest Jaws and either Chrome or Firefox.
Tracy

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/chaltain%40outlook.com