[NFBCS] Inaccessible calendars on websites

abdelrahman almonawar7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 20:58:51 UTC 2024

Hello,

 One thing that had worked for me in some cases, sometimes, is to open the
field where you are supposed to enter the date, then enable the screen
reader browse mode without navigating out of the field. Then, move with the
shortcut Control+End to the end of the page where you will see table with
week days and options to navigate to the previous and next month at the top.

 Again, apparently there are multiple versions and designs of this calendar
widget which are not accessible; so, this may not work, and has not worked
for me, all the time, and this is just a potential workaround.

Warmly,
Abdelrahman