[NFBCS] Inaccessible calendars on websites

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 15 00:18:58 UTC 2024

Tracy, date pickers are notoriously inaccessible.
They can be made accessible, but often are not.
Sometimes you can trigger the right things, or
fill in a edit field, but not always. I suspect
this primarily comes from the "frameworks" that
developers use to make web sites. The problem is
so common it has to come down to everybody using bad components.

Curtis is right, as usual, there isn't much you
can do, IRA may be a good solution.

I recently bought an airline ticket, leaving one
day early. Even a sighted person was tricked. It
would have cost me $1200 to change the ticket ...
so I had to suck it up and go to Paris a day early.

Dave