[NFBCS] Inaccessible calendars on websites

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat Jun 15 15:02:52 UTC 2024

Actually I never thought carefully about it until I started writing my reply to Tracy earlier; but this
01-Jun-2024 format is one of the only ones I've seen, with the possible exception of the ISO 2024-06-01
format, that is completely unambiguous. That much about this three-character-month format is cool. But of
course, it's also English-centric...