[NFBCS] Collaboration in MS tools like word

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Jun 24 20:56:43 UTC 2024

Hey Folks,

I have a few questions about multiple screen reader users collaboration in Microsoft productivity tools.  I am a very novice Microsoft user, spending most of my time in Linux terminal.

I'm working with a group of blind folks who are less technical than I am.  When we're meeting, we'd like to collaborate in word or excel for adding notes, documentation, lists, etc.

Is this collaboration doable for screen reader users?

Does this collaboration require OneDrive, or can we do it with documents stored in Dropbox or google drive?

All information welcome.

Thanks All,

Jim