[NFBCS] Anyone using/administering CiviCRM?

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Wed Mar 6 19:34:58 UTC 2024

Sorry if this is off-topic--I feel like I'm asking on the wrong list but
don't know where else to go either. I'm on the board of an organization
(no relation to NFB), and we would like to have a better system for
keeping track of members. I feel like CiviCRM would be a good fit, and I
installed it on my vps a while back in order to play around with it, and I
found that I'm supposed to drag and drop things in order to set up the
dashboard. So I'm wondering if anyone has any accessibility-related tips
or advice in terms of setting it up. I think that the NFB itself may be
using it; I once saw an email on our affiliate's list with [CiviMail] in
the subject line or something similar.

Thanks,
-Mike