[NFBCS] solar and space weather

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat May 11 02:38:56 UTC 2024

Cool stuff! Question though: I hit F5 (Refresh) every few minutes but only saw the latest SEP event,
timestamped 22:10 Eastern (my conversion of course), at 22:35 Eastern. I think that means that there is a
delay between event and posting, but my question is, how much is that, and how much could be a web caching
issue instead?

Also, if you have a quota limit on that API and have a preference how often people refresh, please let me
know and I will honor it.

Thanks much for sharing and best of luck with your weather app.