[NFBCS] Accessible Web Storage?

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:17:04 UTC 2024

What I like about pCloud is that they have a lifetime subscription, should
you choose it. I have 2 TB of space and paid something like $200 for it.
They regularly run promotions around major holidays. The interface is
accessible, and I'm especially a fan of their music player for your audio
files on their iOS app. Yes, you can laugh at me for still collecting MP3
files. :)

Joe

On Thu, Sep 5, 2024 at 12:21 AM Nicole Torcolini via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

>             Does anyone have recommendations for a website/service for
> storing large amounts of information that is accessible and either free or
> low cost? I also want something where I can grant access to other people
> easily to allow them to both upload and download files. I have Google
> Drive, but that interface is anything but intuitive to people who are
> unfamiliar with it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Nicole
> NFBCS: