[NFBCS] Accessible Web Storage?

ccn at chrisnestrud.com ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Fri Sep 6 00:39:01 UTC 2024

Using rsync.net may meet your requirements. Advantage is that it uses standard protocols and gives you an understandable filesystem. Cost is relatively pay-as-you-go. I've used them for at least 10 years in various scenereos.. Disadvantage is that while I think you can hav uploads from different users, there isn't a slick Windows experience for doing so, as far as I'm  aware. May be worth the research though, for the transparency.

Chris