[NFBCS] Tips for Activating Ribbon Items

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at outlook.com
Fri Sep 20 11:34:38 UTC 2024

I suspect the split button is tripping you up. With the split button the spacebar or enter activates the default action and the alt+downarrow brings up a list of different options.

I'd suggest the webinar from Freedom Scientific on using the ribbon at An In-Depth Look at the Microsoft Office Ribbon and JAWS - Freedom Scientific<https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/an-in-depth-look-at-the-microsoft-office-ribbon-and-jaws/>

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA