[Nfbespanol-talk] Scholarships for blind college students in US and PR

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Sat Jan 23 03:27:10 UTC 2010

Dear Students,

Are you researching scholarships for college in the fall of 2010? Our
National Federation of the Blind 2010 Scholarship Program for the
United States and Puerto Rico (wherever we have an affiliate) is up
and running, with its deadline coming up March 31, 2010.  For the ins
and outs of making an application, you can go to
<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>www.nfb.org/scholarships to read the
SUBMISSION CHECKLIST and the FAQ; then fill out and submit the
application form (online or in print).

Cordially,

Mr. Anil Lewis, Chairperson--NFB Scholarship Committee
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND at Jernigan Place
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Office:  (410) 659-9314, x2415; Email:  scholarships at nfb.org;
Website:  <http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>www.nfb.org/scholarships;
Discussion Groups: www.nfb.net.org
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.  For the whole story,
go to <http://www.braille.org/>www.braille.org.