[NFBF-Jacksonville] Your input for the 2024 State Convention Restaurant Guide

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 12:01:43 UTC 2024

Greetings Greater Jacksonville Chapter:

We are beginning the planning of our 2024 NFBF State Convention to be held
October 11, 12 and 13 at the South Bank Hotel in Jacksonville Florida. One
of the responsibilities our chapter has is to come up with a restaurant
guide. The hotel has a wonderful guide that details all of the restaurants
near  the hotel's location, but this year we wanted to give a little local
spice. We would like for chapter members to send in suggestions of their
favorite places to eat around town. Do you have  a locally own favorite
spot? Is there a restaurant that seems to have great food and service every
time you go that makes you feel right at home? We want to put it in the
guide. It is ok if the establishment is a little far from the hotel. We will
include the distance  and a possible estimation of the cost if taking Uber
or Lyft. This way the participants will know what is close to the hotel, and
they will have other suggestions of places to try if they go a little
farther away. I would like to have all submissions in to me, or sent to this
list by replying to this message no later than June 15. This will allow time
to put the restaurant  guide together so it can be printed or sent to
members well before convention.

I look forward to reading about everyone's favorite place. If possible,
please include the name, address,  phone number and  a link to the menu.

Thank you in advance.

Kaye Baker

President