[NFBF-Jacksonville] State Convention Planning Committee

Kaye Baker kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:44:22 UTC 2024

Greetings all:

Our State Convention is coming up in October, and the Convention Planning
Chair would like to know who from our chapter will serve  on the State
Convention Committee. I will be submitting the names from our chapter's
board, but I would like to know if any other member is interested in helping
to plan another awesome Jacksonville convention.

We will need help planning hospitality, an information table, and other
items that local members can participate in. If you are interested in being
on our planning committee,  please let me know by tomorrow afternoon so that
I can let the planning Chair know which email address to add to the
committee list.

As always, thank you all for what you do for the NFB of Florida, Greater
Jacksonville Chapter.