[Nfbf-l] Fw: [BlindAttic] new victor reader streams and free 2gb sd card...

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 02:34:00 UTC 2008

Ok,
My Stream companion created the other two files , so I just need to move
them tto the Music folder
DS

In a message dated 11/30/2008 12:13:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
taraprakash at gmail.com writes:

Hi  Dwight.
You should creat $vrmusic folder in the root of the sd card and  then
transfer your music files to that. In fact if you insert your card in  the
stream, it will automatically create the folders you need for Stream  to
recognize them. They will be like, $vrdtb, $vrotherbooks, $vrmusic,  $vrtext
etc. Your music files will be recognized by your Stream only if  they are in
$vrmusic folder, $vrchristmas folder won't do.

Hope  that helps
Tara