[Nfbf-l] cctv for sale

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 2 21:52:56 UTC 2008

dear all,
David Swartz's mother recently passed away and he is interested in selling her clearview cctv (close circuit television) for $1,300. The cctv was purchased in 2005 and rarely used. If you are interested, please David at 866-888-1155. also, if you could pass the information along to other list serves it would be appreciated. thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!