[Nfbf-l] We're back-Carnival Cruise

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 13:30:23 UTC 2008

Hello everyone
We're b-a-ack! You should have went with us. You don't know what you missed. There was a total of 23 of us who sailed to the Western Carribean. Each cabin did recieve champagne courtesy of the travel agency, and we had three tables together every night for dinner. I believe everyone had time to do their own thing as well as spending time really getting  know each other. Sherri Brun, Joe and I won the Name That Tune contest, Dan Hicks was a game show contestant, and several of us hit the water slide. I think Paul Kaminsky and Rhet Brun really want one for Christmas. I guess I better stop because, what goes on on the ship stays on the ship; unless Dan Hicks wants to roll out that video as the next fund raiser(smile). I think we all left the ship for a little sight seeing and shopping. Rhet Brun saw the sights from way up high on his parasailing excursion. Congratulations to Mickie Burgess who won the $750 bingo jackpot the last night of the cruise. I had a great time and would like to thank everyone who particpated in this vacation fund raiser. I hope we can do this again someday; fund raiser or not.

Gina Minichiello, Treasurer

Greater Jacksonville Chapter

minichiellog at comcast.net