[Nfbf-l] Social Security

John joramsey at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 16:18:43 UTC 2008

I am not sure that I understand the issue here. Is it that Sheila mistook an
envelope for junk mail, or is it that the envelope legitimately appeared to
be something other than from social security administration? I have not
received the cost of living increase letter myself but I have not heard this
from anyone else.
Cordially,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.