[Nfbf-l] Social Security

John joramsey at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 16:42:05 UTC 2008

Hello Sheila,
I am not sure what law you are under the impression is being violated by you
receiving a standard form letter in the mail. I am not aware of any such
law. It would surely take some imagination to shoehorn the kind of mail that
all recipients of mailings that the social security administration sends out
under the ADA. Please clarify.
Cordially,
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.