[Nfbf-l] Social Security

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 03:13:09 UTC 2008

'
Dear All,
Federal law requires the Social Security Administration to communicate in
writing and is very leery of e-mail as hackers and fishing artist already
try to use real looking e-mails to try to get your personal info, like your
name, address and social security number and birth date with real looking
fake e-mails.  How will you tell the fakes from the real?
Think about the can of worms you are opening?

David Evans, NFBF