[Nfbf-l] Greater Daytona Beach Members

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 06:30:09 UTC 2008

Hi Holly and Sabrina,

I sure regret it that I could not be present for the Greater Daytona Beach
Holiday Social. That is the first one I have missed since the chapter was
formed. Sounds like the event was a fun time and I too love the idea of
members bringing in a gift for needy families.

Please write back and tell me more about the party. Was there a good turn
out? Did we have any live intertainment?

Sabrina, let me personally thank you again for filling my shoes as chapter
president while I am here in Ruston. I really appreciate your leadership and
support.

I'll be back in Ormond Beach for a couple of weeks beginning December 19 so
would love to hear from you guys.

God bless,

Kathy