[Nfbf-l] Christmas Party

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 16 02:04:04 UTC 2008

I've been getting lots of traffic.  Of course I am someone who doesn't
believe in belonging to too many lists, because I just don't have time to
sit and read emails all night.  This list isn't bad, really, but when I come
home, anything above 15 or 20 emails to me seems like a lot.  I don't and
will never understand how people can constantly have hundreds of emails a
day and deal with it without telling everyone to "get a life."  Anyway,
there has been traffic so you might want to see what's going on on your end,
if anything.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms