[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] new video link

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Dec 19 16:13:33 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I'm passing the BRL Coordinators email along to you, since NFB has updated
the Braille literacy campaign video.  So please delete the link I sent you
previously, as it no longer functions.  This is the correct one.  I haven't
viewed this newest version, but am anxious to do so.

I know you'll have a good, but probably busy, weekend

Please read on past my signature.

Sherrill!!