[Nfbf-l] Fw: [leadership] Blindness and Perspective, The Protests Harm Our Image

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 21:32:08 UTC 2008

Sheila, I put the message out there because I was sharing another's opinion.
the ACB also came out with a statement against the SNL skit, which probably
was a good thing to do.

I'm not against anyone's right to protest, be it the movie Blindness or the
SNL skit, but I still contend that the positive example of our capabilities
and abilities is what projects a positive image of blind people to the
public.