[Nfbf-l] IEP help needed / thanks

Dotswritebrl at aol.com Dotswritebrl at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 22:02:12 UTC 2008

The reason they are telling you that she doesn't need Braille is because they
don't want to be bothered with teaching her.  You need to go to the
Department of Blind Services.  If they can't or won't helpp you, contact the National
Federation of the Blind.  Remind them that she has a right to be literate.

As far as the cane is concerned, she does need a cane, and the o and M
training.  Holly is a good one to go to.  Get as much info as you can, and talk to
blind people.Best of luck, and if I can hellp, let me know.

Evelyn Dawursk
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.