[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 25 16:12:59 UTC 2008

Hello, Kathy,

Merry Christmas to you as well.  Today is actually a restful day compared to
yesterday, when I sang in our choir at two services and went to work and two
parties.  I have been invited out later, but thank you for your wishes and
may God provide much blessing to you and your family on this day and
throughout the year.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms