[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 25 18:25:52 UTC 2008

Kirk,

I don't think I actually have your old address in my address book, I've been
writing to you mostly from the list.  But when Sue Ellen gets back I will
certainly give her your new address and ask her to delete your old one.  I
have noted your new address as well.  Merry Christmas.  Sue Ellen is in
Massachusetts visiting her family for the holidays.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms