[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 21:59:19 UTC 2008

Hi Again Kirk and All,

It is truly wonderful to be back home and boy do I appreciate Florida! We
just returned home from an hour walk and the weather is glorious here in
Ormond Beach. I am savoring every moment with my family and am particularly
enjoying my 10 month old baby granddaughter.

I'll be returning back to Ruston on January 5 to continue my participation
in the Louisiana Center for the Blind Program. It is an incredibly strenuous
program. I have classes from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and we also have lots
of extracurricular activities. I'm learning so much though and have
determined that being away from home and living in Florida this year is a
sacrifice I simply have to make.

I always enjoy hearing from all of you and don't hesitate to give me a call
while I am home or even when I return to Ruston. Thus far I have been able
to run the Florida affiliate just fine and am thankful that I have such a
terrific board of directors, chapter presidents and devoted members.

You can now reach me at my home phone here in Ormond Beach - 386-677-6886.
Do let me hear from you and I always welcome your suggestions and appreciate
your friendship.

With warmest holiday wishes,

Kathy