[Nfbf-l] Social Security

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 27 21:24:40 UTC 2008

I think what you're saying Kirk is very true.  And, without going into the
long story of my recent dealings with Social Security and Medicare, it's
surprising they get anything correct at all.  My experience with the IRS,
both as a taxpayer seeking help, and as a former customer service
representative suggests that they as, for a much higher level of competence
in their employees.  Just my opinion, since every time I've asked for
assistance from the IRS, our tax authority, they have bent over backwards to
do it right, unlike Social Security.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms