[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 05:22:08 UTC 2008

How good to hear from you, Holly! It is good to be home and share some
amazing quality time with my family. I'll be headed back to Ruston on
January 5 but the break from the hard work and cold weather has been good. I
shouldn't say that I haven't been doing some hard work here too. After all,
I had to pull off Christmas in just a matter of days but I did it! I have
wonderful friends and family members. Everyone pitched in to help so we all
have enjoyed such fun and at the same time took time to focus on the true
meaning of Christmas.

Did Jacey enjoy Santa's visit? I know how cold it has been in Atlanta since
all of my children are from there. They were over the top happy with the
wonderful warm Florida weather here in Ormond Beach.

Give Jacy a big hug from me and do stay in touch.

Happy New Year!

Kathy