[Nfbf-l] Election Day tomorrow

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 6 00:17:35 UTC 2008

WE had the problem at first of the machine simply not talking.  But, it
turned out it was a headphone problem.  Another set of headphones, and,
presto, everything worked.  Also the staff seemed quite eager to help, to
make sure they could fix the problem, not once did they suggest I vote with
their assistance, they seemed to recognize that my independence and privacy
were important to me, and they made it work.  I have never had a problem
with election staff here in Martin County.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms