[Nfbf-l] DBS missing again!

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:03:29 UTC 2008

How am I supposed to pay for college without DBS?  They are sponsoring
everything that my parents won't pay for or Bright Futures won't pay
for.  They are getting me through school and trying to help me get a
job.  Why show disrespect for the people who are helping you out?  Why
bite the hand that feeds you?
Beth