[Nfbf-l] VETERANS DAY MESSAGE!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 17:55:52 UTC 2008

Ladies and  Gentleman,

>From :
The National Association of Blind  Veterans,
President , Dwight D. Sayer , Patricia Sayer ,  Amanda, Austin and Justin
We want to personally wish you all the best on this  very important day.
VETERANS all over the world both living and   gone on to rest  have served
this
country with honor and we want to THANK them today  for all
they have provided this great nation. TIME , TALENT  and TREASURE!
" FREEDOM ISN'T FREE"
NO ONE KNOWS that better than our VETERANS and we  SALUTE  you today and
everyday for all your sacrifices and the sacrifices  of your families .
May GOD BLESS and KEEP YOU and May GOD BLESS  THE UNITED STATES OF  AMERICA!

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)