[Nfbf-l] Touch Sight camera

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 20 16:38:59 UTC 2008

Hello,
 You may find the following from the
www.gizmag.com
 site

srp at internode.on.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!