[Nfbf-l] Christmas and New Movies for Free Download at the Movie

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 26 11:06:59 UTC 2008

Christmas and New Movies for Free Download at the Movie
Vault

Dear member,Have you visited the Movie Vault at Blind Mice recently?The Mice
now have over 425 DVS movies uploaded for you to enjoy Free!The movies are
all in audible mp3 format and are described !Here are the Christmas movies
and a list of the newest additions too.To see all the movies, please visit
the Movie Vault at Blind Mice Mart!Here are the Christmas Movies for you to
download Free!1. I'll Be Home For Christmas2. It's A Wonderful Life3. White
Christmas4. A Charlie Brown Christmas5. A Christmas Carol6. A Christmas
Story7. Bad Santa8. Christmas With The Kranks9. Deck The Halls10. Elf11.
Frosty The Snowman (animated) Non dvs12. Frosty Returns (animated)13. How
The Grinch Stole Christmas14. Jack Frost15. Jingle All The Way16. Miracle On
34th Street17. Santa Clause18. Santa Clause 219. Santa Clause 3-The Escape
Clause20. Scrooge21. Toy Story22. Toy Story 2list endHere are  The Newest
Additions list of 27 items1. It's A Wonderful Life2. White Christmas3. I'll
Be Home For Christmas4. Gone In 60 Seconds5. Frequency6. The Incredible Hulk
20087. Fallen Angel8. Dinner At 89. Mogambo with Clark gable10. The Krays11.
What Happens in Vegas...12. Forbidden Planet13. Flicka14. Waterloo15.
Fantastic Four16. Fantastic Four-Rise Of The Silver Surfer17. Constantine18.
Jezebel19. Robert Kennedy20. My Fair Lady21. Tequila Sunrise22. The African
Queen23. Desperately Seeking Susan24. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles25.
Glory26. John Q27. Coach Carterlist endUse this link to "Open" the Blind
Mice Movie
Vault!http://www.blindmicemart.com/assets/product_images/movies2.htmlEnjoy
the movies!

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net