[Nfbf-l] Happpy Thanksgiving

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 27 17:06:04 UTC 2008

Dan and Gloria,

I wish you and the rest of our Florida Federation family a wonderful,
bountiful Thanksgiving.  This has been a turbulent year, but I have much to
be thankful for, not the least of which is the Federation and our supportive
affiliate here in Florida, good friends and family, a welcoming church,
where we will have Thanksgiving dinner soon, and continued employment.  Yes,
there is much to be grateful for.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms