[Nfbf-l] An Acoustic Christmas

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 29 15:27:07 UTC 2008

The music of the season is an essential element of the holidays. Music shares the joy of the birth of Jesus, celebrates rich traditions from around the world, and promotes peace on earth! Nothing stirs the emotions of the Christmas season like its music!

My name is Marion Gwizdala. I am a professional entertainer who performs under the stage name Marion & Martin. (I play a martin guitar.) I am also blind and actively involved in the National Federation of the Blind. I have recorded a mini album of Christmas songs entitled "an Acoustic Christmas". This collection of seven songs was recorded as single takes with very few enhancements. What you will hear on this recording is what it would sound like if I were playing in your living room for you. An mp3 sample of this album is attached to this message.

I am selling "An Acoustic Christmas" for the joint benefit of the East Hillsborough Chapter of the National federation of the blind and the national Association of Guide Dog Users. This album makes a great stocking stuffer and would be an excellent audio Christmas card! The cost of this album is only $5.00 plus $2.00 shipping & handling. Quantity orders are available with reduced shipping & handling rates. For your convenience an faster shipping, Pay pal orders are accepted! For more information about "an Acoustic Christmas", including estimated shipping dates and payment options, you may contact me by email to

marion at marionandmartin.com

or call me at 813-626-2789 or toll-free at 800-558-8261.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala