[Nfbf-l] CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:51:11 UTC 2008

Kathy and all,

I have lost my entire address book, all my e-mail, lots of things. Fortunately, I did back up most of my documents. My hard drive crashed and now I have a new one. I would like all your e-mail addresses if you would like to send them to me. You can just reply to this message or send a message to me at
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Thanks.

Sherri Brun