[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Congratulations!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 04:58:45 UTC 2008

____________________________________
 From: jmathews at lcf-fl.org
CC: ALeal79 at aol.com, flmom2006 at gmail.com,  repcodds at aol.com,
kvh54 at cfl.rr.com, HettelK at citrus.k12.fl.us,  bsnyder57 at gmail.com, hildreth.joyce at gmail.com
Sent: 10/27/2008 6:55:25 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Congratulations!

Hi all.  I'm  writing to inform you that Dianne Ketts won the Florida "Vision
Rehabilitation  Professional of the Year Award."  Thanks so much to all who
submitted a  statement to support her nomination.  Also, thanks to Dee for
compiling  and submitting the application, and to Joyce Hildreth for initiating
it.   Please feel free to forward this to anyone not on this list.  Dianne has
touched many many lives, and she is so deserving of this award, as we all
know.  I think she was pretty surprised, wouldn't you say Dianne?  ;-)  So, if
you talk to her or see her in the halls, take a moment to  congratulate our
Vision Rehab Professional of the year!

Judy Mathews, CVRT, MT-BC
Certified Vision Rehabilitation  Therapist
Lighthouse Central  Florida
215 East New Hampshire  St.
Orlando, FL 32804
Phone: 407-898-2483