[Nfbf-l] elections

Kirk Harmon kvh54 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 28 06:32:38 UTC 2008

Joe , I am happy for your group Leaders! I haven't chatted with you in so
long and I miss it to tell you the truth! I have been so darn busy with all
around here however, there hasn't been much time to do much of it! LOL! I
haven't had any luck at sending anything to you on your e-mail address as
well. perhaps, now that I have your correct one, it will work! I have been
asked to run for President by many of my members down here, but I have
declined the gracious offer! I think I will do better staying out of the
limelight so to speak. You don't seem to get ridiculed as much! LOL! Your
Southern friend, Kirk Harmon