[Nfbf-l] CHANGING THE SUBJECT

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 02:21:18 UTC 2008

Sherri Brun is NFBF Secretary and, because of her hard drive crash, needs to
have your all of your addresses. Please send them directly to her at:

flmom2006 at gmail.com

rather than via the list. That way she will have them in a format easy to
add, and it will not result in a lot of unnecessary traffic on this
listserv.

Thank you all.

Dan

"Human history becomes more and more a race
between education and catastrophe."
                                        -- H. G. Wells