[Nfbf-l] Update - Save Your Free Conferencing Service

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 03:32:43 UTC 2008

From: FreeConference  [mailto:service-update at conferencemgr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October  28, 2008 8:12 PM
To: Dwight Sayer
Subject: Service Update  - Save Your Free Conferencing Service

(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653233:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)

_Tell a  friend_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653234:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)  | _Log  In_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653235:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)

Contact  your Elected Representative to Save your Free Conferencing  Service!
Dear  FreeConference Customer:

On  October 15th, 2008, Kevin Martin, Chairman of the FCC (Federal
Communications Commissions), announced a proposal to reform  "intercarrier
compensation". Major telephone carriers, like  AT&T, Verizon & Sprint, are aggressive
advocates of this  reform as they would reap millions from this proposal. Who will
 pay for it? You will.

"This could be potentially a  billion-dollar giveaway to phone monopolies,
paid for out of  consumers' pocketbooks," said Chris Murray, an attorney with
Consumers Union.
What  does this mean to you?
In  addition to higher phone bills, it would mean the end of free
conferencing services such as _FreeConference.com._
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653233:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)  Services  such
as ours create low–cost options for consumers, incremental  revenues for long
distance carriers, and additional business  opportunities for rural telephone
companies.

With the  elimination of the current system, we will no longer be able to
provide our customers with free conferencing services and you  will be stuck
with higher phone bills. We will continue to  offer conferencing, but we may be
required to charge our customers  for it. Meanwhile, carriers like AT&T,
Verizon & Sprint  are raking in the profits.
Help  Us Keep Your Conferencing Free
Let  your US Senator or Congressman know of the negative impact this  FCC
proposal will have on you.

Be sure to reference FCC's  Docket No. 01-92 on all communication.
Helpful  Links:
_Senators of the  110th Congress Listing_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653236:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)

_How to find your  Representative_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653237:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)
Your  IMMEDIATE action is the only thing that will keep this proposal  from
becoming a LAW! Please respond  today!

Your  Friends at FreeConference
_Privacy  Policy_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653238:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)  / _Contact  Us_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653239:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0)

Copyright  ® 2008 Global Conference Partners™. All rights reserved.
FreeConference is a service of _Global Conference  Partners_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/3653240:4161124254:m:1:317436952:B422C5E9F1014C60A1BD15D353A481C0) .

This  message was intended for: _misteradvocate at mvtransit.com_
(mailto:misteradvocate at mvtransit.com)
You were added to the system October 28, 2008. For more information _click
here_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhMCV..qII4.M&email=misteradvocate@mvtransit.com&cid=058299c56bc5465a88cff05177fef95e) .
_Unsubscribe_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=vnvnys&action=update&eemail=misteradvocate@mvtransit.com&_mh=ace768ffdb66712d53b7b3