[Nfbf-l] Fwd: Fw: Chapter Teaser for April 2009

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 00:50:33 UTC 2009

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Joe Minichiello <jbmini at comcast.net>
To: Gina Minichiello <minichiellog at comcast.net>
Sent: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:31:02 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Chapter Teaser for April 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Ewell, Jason
To: Chapter-Presidents at NFBNet.org
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:03 AM

In order to achieve our mission of full integration, we must devote energy to educating the public. This month's Chapter Teaser might be a good task for a couple of eager new chapter members who would relish the chance to do something meaningful early in their Federation involvement.

April Chapter Teaser: Contact a local news station and newspaper, and encourage them to do a story about one of your accomplished chapter members. Try to pitch stories that coincide with holidays, such as a successful blind mother around Mother's Day.