[Nfbf-l] Fw: News Chief NFB Article

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 20:31:25 UTC 2009

Very good article.
Great work Polk County Chapter!

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net

----- Original Message -----
From: Kitty King <joenkitty at earthlink.net>
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Sent: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:09:04 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [Nfbf-l] Fw: News Chief NFB Article

Hello Gang:

Here is an article, which appeared on the front page of our local News Chief, regarding our Chapter Pancake Breakfast last Saturday.  I don't know if the pictures are included or not.  However, there were several pictures--one of Judy Black and John Christianson on the Braille writers and Joe King, flipping pancakes.  Our theme was centered around Louis Braille.  Ron Wills, one of our members, designed  a poster with the new silver coin depicted in an enlarged form. We had these posted about the room.    He, also, created a flyer explaining the life and impact Louis Braille has had on the lives of the blind.  These were distributed to  everyone. There was much interest among our diners.    Hope you enjoy the article.

Kitty King