[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] How to Order Braille Coins

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Apr 8 15:28:35 UTC 2009

We've been having a discussion on the Braille coordinators list about which
coins really come with protective capsules.  I wanted to share this
information with you, because if you spend your hard earned money on these
great coins for yourself or as a gift, you want to have them displayed in
the best way for you or your coin recipient.  Go down to the first email,
which is from Fred Schroeder, and then read the top one.  Hopefully, this
will clarify how the coins are shipped.

Sherrill