[Nfbf-l] Fw: Take action for Obama's agenda - ASAP!

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:57:33 UTC 2009

Sunrail is extremely important not only to blind people, but to people all over Florida. Commissioner Linda Stewart has sent out the following message with a list of senators to contact. We must do this TODAY! The vote takes place on Wednesday. We ask for the support of our legislators; let's support them when they ask for our support. Thank you.