[Nfbf-l] radio reading service

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 11:00:15 UTC 2009

Today Don Adams the host of physical issues will have a representative from the radio reading service to discuss the cuts to the service also state senator Steve wise will be on I think we should listen to the show, and call in to promote news line. Below is the web site to listen to the show.

the web site is www.physicalissues.com the time is 11:00 a.m. today 04/25/2009 the call in number is 904-786-2400 their is a tole free number I don't remember the number, but they will announce the number on the show please try to listen, and call.
Joe Minichiello, President
Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcsast.net