[Nfbf-l] Daytona Beach chapter election

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 26 16:25:32 UTC 2009

Good day to all in the Florida affiliate.

Here are the results from the election held at yesterday's meeting
Congratulations to all who will now serve as board officers.

President Sabrina Deaton
Vice President Peter Cerullo
Treasurer Allen Bornstein
Secretary Bill Outman
Board Position 1 Kori King
Board Position 2 Alicia Betancourt
Board Position 3 Jean Selzer

I should note that our long time president Kathy Davis indicated by E-Mail
to Sabrina Deaton she would not be a candidate for chapter president this
time but would continue to actively serve.  We appreciate her many years of
service and will continue to benefit from her input.  As valuable as any one
individual may be, we must remember that any chapter, state affiliate, and
even the national organization must be about the best interest of the
community of the blind and visually impaired as a whole and not about any
one individual regardless of what we may feel about the excellence of their
character.

May the blessings of God be with all of you.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter